CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Slobber and Play time










Dilyn is starting to stick everything in his mouth. He is also starting to sit up in his bumbo for a short time. I'm glad I caught him sitting up.
It is hard to take pictures of him because as soon as I get the camera out he stops and stares at it. I tell him not to pay attention to it, but I don't think he understands :)
We keep having fun with toys and Dilyn often hits himself in the head with the rattle he is shaking.






6 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Jenna! I don't know if you ever saw my comment a while back...this is Megan (Rolfe) Hambly. Anyway, Dilyn is such a cutie! I am so happy for you.

I also found out that your aunt Palma Baker is in my ward! Ryan and I just moved to a new place and I was surprised to see her at church Sunday. Random coincidence :)

Hope you are doing well!

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

you are defiantly feeding him well we miss you guys a lot. It's been to long at least we can see you next week.
lots of Love

Allyson White said...

It was so fun seeing your little guy that other day and even holding him for a few minutes...he smelled so good and was adorable. Have fun with him--the days are long but the years are short!

Trina said...

He's growing fast and changin already. He's so cute I hung his picture on the fridge. I always have to tell the girls to put it back up cuz they get it down and look at it.

Tammy said...

He is so adroable! I love the pictures you do catch.

April said...

What a cute little mister! This is a really fun stage....