CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Trip to Idaho

Knocked out cold.
We had to search for it, but we found some snow

My sista Brooke is pregnant and due in March. Yea she is having a girl, I finally get a neice. There are too many boys in my family :)

Tosha and Rory playing with Dilyn.


Kaitlyn cuddling with sleeping Dilyn


Nice hunting James and Kyle - poor quail


Kyle is teaching him young, yikes!


My two cute boys playing in the mountains.
Dilyn is in his bear suit - trying to stay warm!



We packed up and drove to Idaho to visit Kyle's family. It was a lot of fun to show off Dilyn since most of his siblings had not seen him yet. Dilyn enjoyed being held all week, and he thought mommy should hold him all night too. :) I got lots of sleep!

We had fun horseback riding, visiting, playing games and hiking in the mountains.









2 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

I'm glad you guys had fun in Idaho. and yay for a niece. Maybe someday you can provide me with a niece, there really are to many boys in our family but I love them!

Trina said...

He's getting cuter and cuter each post! Wish we could have seen him while you were down. I was tempted to head to Hagerman but then my dad and 94 yr. old grandma came-which was awesome. Maybe next time.