CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Smiles This Week

Dilyn loves taking baths, but hates getting his head wet. I know that as soon as I wash his head he is going to freak out and try to jump out of the tub. So I prepare to move fast. However he starts smiling again when he gets wrapped in his hoody towell. Dilyn always wants to do what mom and dad are doing. So after fixing some lights he wanted a turn on the ladder. He loved it.

My super cute cheesy boys :)




5 comments:

Ellie said...

Jason has a hoody towel just like that!!

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

cute, pics Dylan just needs to learn from Eric how fun getting soaked from head to toe is then in a few years he'll be ready for Lake Powell.

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

Sorry I misspelled Dilyn's name I'm typing to fast and not thinking fast enough love you. :)

Tammy said...

He looks so big now! I love the pcitures on the ladder! He is adorable and you can't help but smile when you see his pictures!

Tosha said...

that is so cute. what fun i cant wait for austin its going to be awesome!