CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lake Powell

We went to Lake Powell for a week and left Dilyn with grandma Nebeker. My grandma has a share in a house boat so it is a Kjar tradition. We had a blast but it was really hard leaving Dilyn. We also ran into some bad weather the last day. Overall I love Lake Powell!
Summary: skiing, tubing, slolam, banana, cliff jumping, slide off the house boat, card games, hiking, swimming, fishing, digging, floating, spraying water guns, food, snacks, sugar, gatorade, ice cream at the marina, boating, and more swimming.Storm breaking

Jenna, Alan and Grandma Kjar


Some goofy cousins :)

More cousins - Josh, Josie, Jadyn, Camille, and Brooklyn


The boys run out to make sure everything is tied up tight.

Floating - Jason, Josh, and Brianne

Josh and I had lots of fun together. He was my Dilyn while he was gone.

Kyle - what a stud

me and Brooklyn (what a cute girl)










0 comments: