CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Parker's Farewell

It was a sad but exciting day last Sunday when Parker my younger brother, and last sibling at home, left on his mission. He gave a great talk on Sunday and we had fun hanging out all week. I got to go to his setting apart on Tuesday night before he headed out on Wed morning. I was feeling great until he wrote me a last minute text right before he left, then I was crying. Well he is off to Halifax, Canada (up in the cold country). All the boys

The whole crew for Parker's farewell. Us, Jason and Brianne (my older brother), and Palma and David, Sarah and Drew (my mom's sister). They came from St. George.

Uncle Parker and the three stooges

Dilyn and Parker - Parker's last mark on Dilyn (his fun mohawk)

Parker and Jenna (I'll sure miss him)






0 comments: