CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

I'M DONE

Well, sorry I have been in outer space (student teaching) for 4 months. Full time school and being a mom was crazy enough, then add full time teaching to it. Wow, I have never been so busy in my whole life. Well, I just finished so I am so excited to have my teaching credential.
Guess what - I already got a job. I will be teaching at Roseville High School starting January 3rd teaching Geometry. I am so excited to have my own room.
I hope you enjoy the 5 posts I just put up from the past 4 months. Dilyn is growing and getting so big, what a funny guy.

4 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

we sure missed you guys this Christmas but we are supper happy that you had a really fun Christmas it's good to see your posts again good luck in the classroom.

Brakell and Will Hinsdale said...

congrats on your new job!!!! How exciting!

DianeandJordanNielson said...

Jenna you are amazing! I can't believe how much you have accomplished. I hope you love your new teaching job. We love you and miss you!

Aunt Diane

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have a question about your site, would you mind emailing me back @ kthomas@primroseschools.com?

Thanks,
Kathleen