CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dilyn loves ...

Dilyn is almost 2 (June 1st), he loves... To be thrown in the air Given piggy back rides Go to the park Eat grapes Copy everything you say.. which is a fun one (be careful). He says "oh, man" a lot now :)

I tried to catch him in mid air - wasn't very successful

On the tire swing - which he loves to do
Going to the park with Grandma is becoming a tradition (at least every other weekend). I'm glad we live so close - love ya mom!
Climbing up the rope ladder.
Finally got a picture with him looking at me, he never holds still enough for me to get one.

1 comments:

Trina said...

I can't believe how big he is now. I need to come to your blog more often I guess. Are things going good for you and Kyle?