CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baseball Marathon

Kyle wanted the Sox to win, but oh well.
I saw a friend at the game, who thought I would know someone.







Kyle and I took turns pitching, as we tried to get my family to hit the ball. They did great!




We played softball with the family for Easter and we also got to go to the Red Sox and A's game on Monday in Oakland. GO Red Sox! Although they lost on Monday, we had a blast. It was the first time I have ever wanted a hot dog.

4 comments:

Timothy and Nicole said...

How fun:) We watched the game on TV. Glad you guys had a good time.

Stephanie said...

jenna i would love to take pictures of you while you're still preggo! it will be your present from me!
frenchphotography.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Looks like a great day! Eating a hotdog at a ball park makes them taste so much better. Wonder why that is? You look so adorable with your baby belly! Tell Kyle I said hello!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

we plan on going to a yankees game while out in new york. we went to a angles game in los angeles that was fun.