CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Last Hoorah!

Kyle had last Friday off, so we decided to go camping for a three day weekend. We went to Calavares Big Trees State Park. It was so beautiful and the trees were enormous. It was exciting and relaxing and I had a great time spending time with Kyle.



huh! I look happy above, but if you really knew how many miles I hiked to get to the river you would probably say tisk tisk for being 7 1/2 months pregnant.
Yea, it was a nice downhill 4 miles to get there (what about the way back).
I guess I shouldn't have so much confidence in myself. Ego=Pain
But isn't it beautiful?




Kyle got some fishing in, while I took a nap in the shade.

How many arm spans does it take to get around the Giant Sequoia?
Well, your in luck we actually counted - 11!







4 comments:

Tammy said...

You are a brave women to hike that far at 7 1/2 months. It looks like youhad a great time!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

oh im so excited you added more pics. you know in the 5 years rory and i have know eacheother we have never been camping. its sucks we have to leave every summer cause i would love to camp with ror it would be fun. well love you guys

Brittany said...

Jenna!

I had no idea you had or blog. Or that you are pregnant and due so soon! Congratulations! Where are you guys living?

this is brittany statham, by the way. email me your email at brittany.boyce@gmail.com so I can invite you to view my blog!

Anonymous said...

KAAAAAAAAA!!! Nice blog, thanks for giving us your address. Good luck this next week with the delivery, hope things go great!