CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby Dilyn Is Here!!!

Dilyn arrived at 4:50 am on Monday June 1st after an all night labor. He was 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long. He is so cute, calm and independent. He was determined to figure out breastfeeding without much help so it took us a bit longer. He is healthy and strong and only lost 2 % of his body weight. We LOVE our baby and are so glad he's home!


My family and grandma came to the hospital to visit. Dilyn was sleeping away.














3 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

Jason and I wish we were there with you guys. I guess I'm just going to have to be patient and wait till Eric comes then we can come visit you guys. love you

Timothy and Nicole said...

Congrats.... he looks precious. I can't wait to meet him. I hope you guys are getting some sleep. Let me know if you need anything. I want to stop by sometime.

staz5edu said...

Congradulation! Dilyn is as handsome as his father. Can't wait to see more pic's