CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

He's CRAWLING!

Dilyn turned 9 months on March 1st, and that was the day he crawled for the first time.
Dilyn doesn't like to crawl that often though since he wants to walk more, however he can crawl far when he wants to (especially to get to me). Dilyn also took his first steps this week. He turned from the entertainment center and walked to me sitting in the middle of the floor. I was completely shocked! What was it, like 5 steps. He is probably going to be walking before I know it.
So this weekend we baby proofed the house. What did we do:
1. Moved the desk into the living room so the computer can go up high (not on the coffee table)
2. Putting latches on all of the cupboards.
3. Moved his crib down.
4. Outlet covers
5. Double looped the cords to the blinds.
6. Said bye to the tall standing lamps (he tries to pull them over)
7. No more books or magazines on the side table. (he ripped the ensign - bad luck :)



What else? Anyone else know what I am missing? Still in the process.



Well enjoy some pictures of Dilyn and my birthday on Feb. 25. (Wow I am old)

Dilyn loves to watch our new beta fish - Dash.

Trying to help mom sweep.


















4 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

I love how you seem to think you are getting old since I'm older and I'm way young. Good luck on baby proofing everything. I'm still trying to convince Eric that he just wants to sit and stay put. So far he is kinda listening.

Ellie said...

Good luck with the baby proofing! We never had to do much with jason so I don't have any tips. And happy birthday!!! -Ellie-

Tammy said...

Dilyn is adorable. I love it when they are able to move on thier own!

Tosha said...

he looks so much like a nebeker i think. i cant believe how grown up he is. i miss him so much.