CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dilyn's Many Faces

Dilyn is so expressive and social. He loves to babble, scream, make funny faces, and dance. I caught a few of his faces on camera, so enjoy:
I am still trying to catch his dance on video. It's hilarious and he made the family behind us at church crack up in the middle of someone's talk. oops, lots of distractions! He jiggles his head back and forth and moves his body like a snake.

Also my aunt and grandma came to visit - Dilyn's great-grandma - from Utah. They loved this early warm weather and wanted to stay longer.


















4 comments:

Tammy said...

i love all of his little faces. He is a doll

Tosha said...

oh dilyn you are just too cute. i just want to take you away for a couple weeks!

Melanie said...

He's so cute. I love all the faces babies make!

James and Brooke Canfield said...

I love all the faces Jenna!!! Good job at taking pictures of a few of them, he's is so stinkin adorable!!! I miss you guys!!!! Love ya! And I hope Jenna that you're having a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!!!! ~Brooke~